Give to United Way
When you give to United Way, you help change lives. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, United Way gifts are at work all across our community making lives better.
United Way focuses on providing the building blocks for a good life: Education, Income, Health, and Community Basics. With one gift, of any amount, you can effectively help the whole community. You can expect that your contribution will yield measurable results.
With a commitment to transparency, accountablilty, and results, United Way of Benton & Lincoln Counties enables you to make a difference right where you live and know the difference you are making. Please give, here's how:
Discover the Many Ways to Make a Difference
When you donate to the Community Investment Fund your gift is directed where it's needed most. You can also direct your gift to one of the special focus areas.
Online Giving: Donate now online. This convenient and secure giving option allows you to make a one-time gift or donate monthly.
By Mail: Make checks payable to "United Way of Benton & Lincoln Counties" and mail to:
United Way of Benton & Lincoln Counties
PO Box 2499
Corvallis, OR 97339
- Give in the Workplace: Many donors give through their worplace, as United Way partners with many local and national employers to hold worplace giving campaigns each year. If your employer particpates with United Way, talk to your CEO or Human Resources Department and ask how to make a donation. If you're interested in learning more about running a United Way workplace campaign contact Eric McMullin in Benton County and Alan Searle in Lincoln.
- Giving Stock: While most people contribute to United Way through workplace campagns, more and more are taking advantage of planned giving and other options. By making a gift of securities, you may:
- Claim the market value of the stock as a tax deduction, which is usually more than the actual amount paid for the shares.
- Avoid capital gains, state and local taxes on the profit from the sale of the securities.
For more information on giving stock or making a planned gift to United Way contact Dave Cudo at 541-758-0290
- Create a Personal Fundraising Page: Click Here to complete our form to have your own personal fundraising page created.
All donations made to United Way of Benton & Lincoln Counties are made in good faith and are not refundable.
As required by law, United Way acknowledges no commercial goods or services were exchanged for your contribution. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by IRS regulations. Please consult your tax advisor for more information. The relationship we have with you is important. We do not rent, trade, sell, or otherwise make available a list of our contributors.